Bangkok is not the best place to have a pet. If you are new to living in Bangkok, you will soon find out that none of the major public parks allow pets and most of the sidewalks in Bangkok are very narrow and dangerous, so they aren’t ideal for walking pets. Another problem for pet owners is finding a place for your pet to live.
Countless cat and dog lovers in Bangkok have been kicked out of their condos after being caught with their pets, however their are a number of condos in Bangkok that are pet friendly.
Below are the top 10 dog and cat friendly condos in Bangkok:
- Aguston Sukhumvit 22– perhaps the top pet friendly condo because of its great location, unique architecture and modern rooms.
- The Manhanttan Chidlom– Situated close to Central World, Central Chidlom and the centre of Bangkok. It’s a bit of a walk to the BTS but a great place to live at.
- Ashton Morph 38 – the building is popular and trendy and located in a prime area. The only reason it’s not the most popular dog friendly condo is because its price. The rental price is high here. (need to ask permission for big dogs and some other pets)
- Fraser Suites Suk 11, Urbana Sathorn and Fraser Place – The Fraser owned Sukhumvit, Langsuan building and the one located in Sathorn all are pet friendly, however they require a tenant to put down a larger deposit.
- GM Tower – This condo is situated along Sukhumvit 20 and is an older building. Good place to stay with a big family, units are big but a bit pricey. Most units start around 90k.
- Grand Langsuan Condo – One of the few pet friendly buildings in the Langsuan area, they even allow rabbits here!
- Kallista Mansion – Located a bit far from the BTS and an older building but the prices here aren’t bad. The majority of the units are over 250 sq m and 3 or 4 beds.
- President Park – Situated at Sukhumvit 24 at the very back. One of the larger pet friendly condos. The rooms at this condo are humongous and they offer great facilities.
- Prime Mansion Sukhumvit 31 – This is a newish building that offers reasonably priced 2 bedrooms condos in a premium area.
- The Habitat 53– Located a short drive from Thong Lor BTS. This building was built in 1992, so it’s the oldest popular pet friendly condo listed. However, they offer many 3 bedroom units reasonably priced.
Regent On The Park I – The building is about a 10 minute walk from Phromg Phong BTS. It offers a wide range of units, from 1 bed to 4 bed units. Old but inexpensive place to stay at.
TBI Tower- Located off sukhumvit 30 and a short walk from BTS Phrom Phong.
We have helped over 50 pet friendly seeking clients find homes and condos. Please contact Home Finder for additional info on pet friendly condos or homes. Call us at +66 95-774-2820 or send us an email.