Of all the good condo investments around Phrom Phong available in Bangkok, two stand out from all the rest. What features make these two condominiums stand out from all the rest? We will therefore examine the pros and cons of these condos in this blog post. Let’s start with Emporio 24 and then examine Millennium Residence next.
Emporio 24 is a uniquely designed architectural masterpiece located in Phrom Phong. Developed by TCC Capital Land Limited and completed in 2010, this top-class condominium comprises two separate residential buildings. A third building is a mixed-use building. The tallest high-rise building is located on the eastern side of this condo project and has 42 floors. The next high-rise building is located on the northern side and has 35 stories. The smallest of all the buildings is a low-rise structure having three 12 floors. These three structures have 262 residential units in all. These condominium units have 5 various room types.
- Various room layouts suitable for all budget sizes and accommodation needs
- Versatile room options: Studio – 4 bedroom condo units
- Walking distance to Emquartier and Emporium shopping malls
- Can be accessed via three roads; Sukhumvit 24, Rama 4, and Ratchadapisek.
- High-rise and Low-rise combined
- Sizes range from 53 square meters to over 300 square meters
- Proximity to BTS, MRT, and Expressway
- Keycard access to the owner’s specific floor
- Sukhumvit 24 is a quiet street with luxury condos and 5-star hotels
- Surrounded by schools (including universities), shopping malls, restaurants, hospitals, entertainment spots, etc.
- State-of-the-art facilities including access to Wi-Fi
- Shuttle to BTS station
- Consists of three separate buildings
- Built in 2010
- Just 361 residential units
- Pool is located on the ground floor
- The lobby area needs some work, looks quite dated
The next building to examine is Millennium Residence. Millennium Residence is a high-rise comfort-driven housing project constructed and completed in 2010 by a Singaporean developer. Like Emporio 24, this is also not a single building as it comprises four buildings evenly spaced apart from one another. Unlike the classic Emporio 24 which is a mixture of three high-rise and low-rise buildings, the Millennium Residence has four high-rise buildings. Each building is 51 floors high and has a total of 604 housing units. About 50 units in the building are owned by the US Embassy. The majority of residents here are foreigners.
- Versatile room layout options: 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, and 3 bedrooms
- Surrounded by nature: a national park and a lake
- Convenient location
- High-rise buildings provide a good overview of Bangkok
- Proximity to BTS Asoke, BTS Phrom Phrom Phong, MRT, and Rama 3 Expressway
- Ultra-modern facilities including a nice pool, tennis court, game room, and multipurpose rooms
- 604 condo units
- Units facing west get extremely hot
- Blocked views as some units are facing directly into the other Millennium residence towers
- Farther from the BTS than Emporio Place
- Lots of kids and babies