Of all the various lucrative investment opportunities which exist in Thailand, real estate is the best option as the real estate market in the luxury market continues to expand. Having real estate properties in Thailand’s metropolitan areas such as Bangkok is a wise move, condos in the city have been increasing annually, particularly those in popular locations. In this post, therefore, we will briefly examine the top 5 Thailand investment projects in which millionaires and billionaires can invest their money in 2022.
1. TELA Thonglor: With the entire building occupying a total land area of 3,052 square meters, Tela is a luxury, first-rate high-rise condominium that is conveniently located in the hippest part of Bangkok, Thong Lor. The Thong Lor area has a lively nightlight and some of the top restaurants in the city. Given its great location and ultra-modern equipped facilities, Tela is a lucrative and promising real estate investment. The 31-floors high-rise building has a total of 84 units with room layouts ranging from 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms. All the units are quite big, this is considered the most in-demand luxury property at the moment.
2. Vittorio: The much-coveted palatial Vittorio high-rise condominium that is conveniently located in the heart of Phrom Phong is yet another excellent property investment choice. This condo project is situated within walking distance of Emquartier and Emporium 2 of the most popular shopping malls in the area. Additionally, it’s located within a 5-minute walk from a park. Another reason this building is popular is because of its floor-to-ceiling windows and large balcony areas. It has 28 floors and a total of 88 units, most of the units here are 3 bedroom units although they also have some 4 bedroom units. Cutting-edge facilities and proximity to BTS Phrom Phong are some of the major reasons why people love it.
3. Q1 Sukhumvit: Another great option for potential investors in Thailand is the Q1 Sukhumvit real estate project. This residential skyscraper is particularly suitable and much desired by professional businessmen and young entrepreneurs as it’s located right in front of BTS Nana. Another factor that makes this 42 floors skyscraper a much sought-after condominium is its facilities which include an Onsen, pool table, and 42nd floor sky lounge area.
4. Marque: Occupying a total of 4,800 square meters of metropolitan space, Marque is certainly one of the top 5 properties that Millionaires seeking to invest in Thailand should consider. It meets the needs of business and working-class people as it is located just 100 meters away from Phrom Phong BTS station. It is also the dream home of entertainment seekers and tourists as it has just the right room layout for every budget. The building consists of a squash area, virtual golf room, pool, sauna, and breathe-taking chill area with a 360 view of the city.
5. Renovate an Old Penthouse: Another ideal and lucrative Thailand property venture in which you can invest your money is renovating a penthouse in an old building. Penthouses are pricey, especially in locations such as Thailand where skyscrapers are a common phenomenon. Buy a cheap room in an old building and then renovate its penthouse. Rooms in old buildings are typically larger than the units in the newer buildings.